Dribble, Shoot, Score! Our soccer program offers participants the chance to move and engage with friends while learning new skills and enhancing old ones. This program is a great way to teach fundamentals while developing spatial awareness, agility, and overall athletic skills, as well as emphasizing good sportsmanship.
- Ages 5-12 years, grades K-6th
- A late registration fee of $30 will be added to registration fees 5 weeks prior to the start of the program.
- Requests for coaches and players are not guaranteed after the late registration date. We will do our best to places players with teammates from their school but players will be placed on a team with space nearest to their school.
- Registration will close at least one week before the first day of the season; registration may close earlier if teams are full.
- If your desired branch is not available for a certain age group, the teams at that branch are full and are not taking further registrations. You can continue with registration through the available branch(es) and will be placed on a team based out of that branch as close to your home school as possible.
2022 FALL SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin week of August 15th
- Game dates: August 27th, September 10th, September 17th, September 24th, October 1st, October 8th
2023 SPRING SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin week of April 3
- Game dates: April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20
- For more information, please email [email protected]
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. At the Y, no one is denied service due to the inability to pay. Funds for Financial Assistance are provided through the YMCA’s Annual Giving Campaign. Learn more here!
If you are pre-qualified for Financial Assistance, please note that some of our programs have minimum fees in order to cover costs of materials and supplies. This fee may be higher depending on your amount of assistance.
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL. Keep up-to-date with our current Safety Policies.
U8 (1st & 2nd Grade)
U10 (3rd & 4th Grade)
U12 (5th & 6th Grade)