Y-Ball is an opportunity for youth of all abilities and backgrounds to play recreational basketball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. Every player gets equal playtime in Y-Basketball, regardless of their position or individual ability.
- Girls in grades K-7.
- Boys season will begin in October.
- Teams are capped at 12 players and fill fast. We highly encourage early registration to ensure that your player is able to play.
- A late registration fee of $30 will be added to registration fees 5 weeks prior to the start of the program for any divisions that still have space available on teams.
- The Y reserves the right to close registration at any time if teams are full.
- Requests for coaches and players are not guaranteed after the late registration date. We will do our best to places players with teammates from their school but players will be placed on a team with space nearest to their school.
- If your desired branch is not available for a certain age group, the teams at that branch are full and are not taking further registrations. You can continue with registration through the available branch(es) and will be placed on a team based out of that branch as close to your home school as possible.
2023 SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin the week of January 9th
- Game dates: January 26th/27th/28th, February 2nd/3rd/4th, February 9th/10th/11th, February 16th/24th/25th, February 23rd/March 3rd/4th, March 9th/10th/11th
- Please note that we make every effort to play games on Saturdays but games may be played on a Thursday or Friday evening depending on staffing and gym availability.
- For more information, please email [email protected]
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. At the Y, no one is denied service due to the inability to pay. Funds for Financial Assistance are provided through the YMCA’s Annual Giving Campaign. Learn more here!
If you are pre-qualified for Financial Assistance, please note that some of our programs have minimum fees in order to cover costs of materials and supplies. This fee may be higher depending on your amount of assistance.
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL. Keep up-to-date with our current Safety Policies.
AAU 5th Grade - Spring
AAU 6th Grade - Spring
AAU 7th Grade - Spring