Y-Ball is an opportunity for youth of all abilities and backgrounds to play recreational basketball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. Every player gets equal playtime in Y-Basketball, regardless of their position or individual ability.
- Boys in grades K-7.
- Girls season will begin in January.
- A late registration fee of $30 will be added to registration fees 5 weeks prior to the start of the program.
- Requests for coaches and players are not guaranteed after the late registration date. We will do our best to places players with teammates from their school but players will be placed on a team with space nearest to their school.
- If your desired branch is not available for a certain age group, the teams at that branch are full and are not taking further registrations. You can continue with registration through the available branch(es) and will be placed on a team based out of that branch as close to your home school as possible.
2022 SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin the week of October 10th
- Game dates: October 27th/28th/29th, November 3rd/4th/5th, November 10th/11th/12th, December 1st/2nd/3rd, December 8th/9th/10th, and December 15th/16th/17th
- For more information, please email [email protected]
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. At the Y, no one is denied service due to the inability to pay. Funds for Financial Assistance are provided through the YMCA’s Annual Giving Campaign. Learn more here!
If you are pre-qualified for Financial Assistance, please note that some of our programs have minimum fees in order to cover costs of materials and supplies. This fee may be higher depending on your amount of assistance.
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL. Keep up-to-date with our current Safety Policies.
5th Grade AAU
6th Grade AAU
7th Grade AAU