Bump, Set, Spike! Y-Volleyball is an opportunity for youth of all abilities and backgrounds to play volleyball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. The Y-Volleyball program is a great way to learn fundamentals while developing spatial awareness, agility, and overall athletic skills, as well as emphasizing good sportsmanship. Y-Volleyball is a recreational program where every player plays equally regardless of their position or individual ability.
- Ages 7-12 years, grades 2nd – 9th
- Note that 8th and 9th grades are only available during the spring season
- Teams are capped at 12 players and fill fast on a first come, first serve basis. We highly encourage early registration to ensure that your player is able to play.
- Player and coach requests are not guaranteed but we will do our best to honor all requests
- Coach requests are honored until a team has 12 players.
- Player requests can be for only one player
- Player requests must have both players request each other.
- A late registration fee of $30 will be added to registration fees 5 weeks prior to the start of the program for any divisions that still have space available on teams.
- The Y reserves the right to close registration at any time if teams are full.
- After the late registration date, we will do our best to places players with teammates from their school but players will be placed on a team with space nearest to their school.
- If your desired branch is not available for a certain age group, the teams at that branch are full and are not taking further registrations. You can continue with registration through the available branch(es) and will be placed on a team based out of that branch as close to your home school as possible.
2022 SUMMER SEASON SCHEUDLE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin the week of June 6th
- Game dates: June 23rd, June 30th, July 7th, July 14th, July 21st, July 28th
2022 FALL SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will bein the week of August 22
- Game dates: September 1st, September 8th, September 15th, September 22nd, September 29th, October 6th
2023 SPRING SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Practices will begin the week of April 3.
- Game dates: April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18.
- For more information, please email [email protected]
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. At the Y, no one is denied service due to the inability to pay. Funds for Financial Assistance are provided through the YMCA’s Annual Giving Campaign. Learn more here!
If you are pre-qualified for Financial Assistance, please note that some of our programs have minimum fees in order to cover costs of materials and supplies. This fee may be higher depending on your amount of assistance.
A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL. Keep up-to-date with our current Safety Policies.